Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Tour de Four!





The mighty feat of conquering the four canyons has been put to bed one more year. Yesterday Jeff Cole and I rode up and down Little Cottonwood, Big Cottonwood, Millcreek and Emigration Canyons. We started at my house at 7:30 in the morning and I ended up at my parents house at 4:30 that afternoon after riding 104 miles and climbing 11,650 feet. Jeff of course was feeling better than I so he continued on back to his house finishing the loop. Next year we want to do it in the spring time and do it faster. This year it took me 7 1/2 hours to do 104 miles. Next year . . . we will see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hardguy. That is quite a feat - especially in seven and a half hours. Almost two mile of elevation gain. Geez. Nice work.
What about City Creek?

Team Rico said...

SWEET

ghd3 said...

Nice work! I was wondering Saturday how the ride was going. I'm impressed. And thanks for the pics -- looks like it was a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Thats quite the playboy life you live Super K. We enjoy seeing your many adventures.

Gary

ghd3 said...

Your readership anxiously awaits an update -- how was la Espana?

Megan said...

Good Golly Miss Molly! This is the first time I've been to your blog and seen your little Kate and WOW! She is absoltely GORGEOUS! And I'm not just saying that, she's beautiful! I am so not up on this blog thing, but now I've seen yours and Lisa's, I ought to look into it!