Sunday, September 24, 2006

Molly finished a Marathon!


Well, well, well. You won't believe it but Molly has run a Marathon! September 23rd will go down in history as the day that Molly can finally check off a marathon on her list of thinkgs to do. We woke up late in the morning and headed for Utah Lake. Molly ran from near Saratoga Springs to Goshen. 26.2 miles later and about 50 on my bike she was done. I would ride along side as well as leave for awhile to get a few miles in on the bike. She was a trooper that day and impressed me. Thanks for showing us that anything is possible Molly!

2 comments:

ghd3 said...

Nice work! Hopefully she did some carbo loading at Buca de Bepo!

Anonymous said...

That's incredible. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Not to be outdone, I ran a mile the other day with the Boy Scouts. It took a few days til I was able to walk again.
Molly's hard core!!