Friday, May 30, 2008

Molly runs a half Marathon!

Molly and her friend Sarah decided like two little crazies to run a half marathon. Molly has been training for some time now getting ready to run it. She even ran 10 miles around the top of our cruise ship while we were out to sea. She is such a tough wife and Kate and I are very proud of her. Matt (Sarah's husband) and I were there to cheer them on and support them any way we could.

Here are the two ladies getting excited and showing off their svelte physiques to psych out the other runners.
Here they are with all the excitement in the world and Molly feels like she has already won with hear arms stretched out in triumph.
The long road of patience always leads to victory!
A little run through the woods helps bring out their smiles.
And here they are crossing the line triumphantly. They said before the started that they wanted to try for 2 hours. As you can see by the super fancy time clock to the right that the finished in 2:04:23. Congrats Molly!

2 comments:

ghd3 said...

nice work. I'm especially impressed with the 10-mile run on the cruise ship. I'm sure the loungers on deck were getting dizzy counting your laps.

Brenna said...

Molly - Your my hero! 1/2 marathon with a little kid and you just graduated?!!! Wow!!!

Your so tough... I love it! I loved the run on the cruise part... that's awesome!